1. List your products
You can add products to the Amazon Marketplace catalog one at a time, or you can add large batches of items using bulk tools.
Two ways to list products
1. List products already on Amazon.com
Through ASIN matching, you can use UPC codes to match to products that are already listed on Amazon (this allows you to avoid adding photos, descriptions, and product data since it's already on Amazon). To do this, use the Inventory Loader File
2. List products not yet on Amazon.com
- Collect your UPC/EAN and SKU for each product you want to list
- List products attributes - for example title, description, photos, and bullet points.
- Use an Inventory File to upload all product data. Follow the wizard to download the proper file.